Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Musings

Finally, something to do at work! And it has the added bonus of being computer based, so The Ginger Weasel (aka my boss) is fooled into thinking I am doing something. Nothing makes the little bastard happier than seeing me sitting at my desk, ostensibly waiting for him to bestow life affirming tasks upon me. If only he knew that 99% of my average working day is email, surfing, and planning my sweet escape.

Oh crap, according to the title I should be musing on something... It's amazing - I talk all kinds of bollocks all hours of the day, but the minute I have an (admittedly small) audience, I clam up. I'd like to tell you guys that I ponder the mysteries of the universe, or what my opinion will be on any given political situation, but actually I was just sitting here hoping that my new undies won't be the kind that my bum likes to munch on.

Life is exciting, is it not?

No comments: