Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Really, You Shouldn't Have

Taiwanese people really like to give gifts. And not necessarily something that they bought just for you - they'll give you hilariously random stuff as well.

To wit, I now own a large souvenir bus ticket and a leaf. And also a bag of pineapple chunks.

In other news, I've been experimenting with the macro function on my camera. Here's a piccie of my cup of tea.



Those red things are 'wolfberries'. AWWWRROOOOOO!

And here is a blueberry that I enjoyed recently.

2 comments:

noeintracy said...

Awesome tea! I have some of that flower stuff that lee gave me...it is pretty good. I don't got berries though. Let alone wolf ones. You are so lucky.

Mary said...

Tea? Tea? You call that tea? We have to make tea in the coffee brewer as there is no kettle Yours looks much nicer.