Thursday, October 30, 2008

Doings

It's kind of weird to be back in some ways. If I ignore the abomination in my former bedroom, the house is pretty much as it always was. Ned is still delicious. The garden has sprouted a few more flowers, but the view from the living room is the same. Sigh...

Anyway, what HAVE I been up to? There's been lunching. With Kosal and Tracy.




There've been mature experiments with very strong magnets.






There's been Beast Grooming.



I've also been eating pizza, drinking wine, getting hugs, driving around, looking after kids, ferrying mothers around, booking myself in for minor surgery, doing laundry, shaking rugs, having dinners, planning lunches, walking down by the sea, enjoying the sun.

God knows how I used to do all this stuff AND work. It's almost impossible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeebus. I am a giaisian! Bad photo Jody. Bad!

Anonymous said...

And I look gap toothed! Argh! Worst photo ever!