Monday, September 13, 2010

Appealing to Interest Groups

I was sitting in the bus stop today, and this guy on a scooter with super super long blonde dreads just about drove into a parked car, he was checking me out so intently.

And then he beeped at me. What exactly does that MEAN? "beep beep how 'bout a date"? "beep beep look out behind you there's a zombie"? "beep beep I didn't quite scrape in on the non-retarded test, and this is my only means of communication"?

Who knows.

Anyway, in other news, I fell on my ass. Quite spectacularly, actually. It was on a steep sloping footpath, it was raining, and I had my new black sneakers on with the day-glo purple laces. Plus, lots of people saw. I sat there until some guys came to see if I was ok, and accepted the hand up offered by the cutest one... :)

And now I'm on the couch, drugged up on happy triangles.

No comments: