Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doom!

Oh man - a night of total agony. My throat is swollen practically shut, and I've got the worst sciatic nerve pain I've EVER had. I was awake all night and totally miserable.

And since I didn't get much sleep the night before either, due to the couple having a screaming Chinese domestic in the street right outside our building (until the cops came), I'm now having visions.

Trying to think of something else to put so this whole post isn't doom...

My money worries are a bit better. I've finally been paid a whole paycheck and my other boss is back from holiday and has backpaid me everything he owes me. I'll start paying off debts and getting myself back on-track.

What else? Well, I picked something truly alarming out of the shower drain this morning. Had to entomb it in a plastic bag in case it drew nutrition from the rest of the rubbish and managed to asexually breed. Ew yuck!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Jody. Sorry to hear you have been sick and in pain. It sounds truly awful. We have been so busy recently, life seems relentless at times. I'm wanting to start a blog so I can keep in touch on the trip. You have inspired me. Hope you're feeling better. Mum