Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Burns! It Burns!

There's a suspicious large yellow ball of fire in the sky, and all of Karori is steaming as two weeks' worth of rain evaporates...

I went to my first return to Book Club last night - glorious! Thanks for letting me back in, ladies! This month, we're going to read Self-Help books... Should be interesting. NO NEED FOR ANY "HELPFUL" SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I NEED HELP WITH. You can keep your opinions to yourselves. :)

Last night I had a horrible dream about fighting with Tracy because she kept stealing my cheese toastie squares. Jody doesn't share cheese!

1 comment:

Kosal said...

Yay! Book group loves having you back too!

I know you didn't want suggestions, but maybe "How to better mutually appreciate your book group buddies" should be on your list!