Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Things I Did Today

It's all go around here, let me tell you! I've been up since 8am, running around like a blue-arsed fly! Boy, it's a shame there aren't 25 hours in a day because I could have used the extra time! Just LOOK at what I have accomplished...
  • I have maintained the shape of my pajamas by remaining in them for 20 hours straight!
  • I have watched 6 straight hours of old episodes of 'House'!
  • I have run up and down the stairs in the house for half an hour, because my arm went to sleep and I was worried about my circulation!
  • Around 12:30 or so, I scampered up the steps to check the mail! There wasn't any.
  • I put the rubbish out!
  • I cooked myself a nutritious dinner (popcorn) and did some dishes!
Nah, it's not all bad news. I have also done laundry for Tracy, spent some quality time with Ned, applied for a couple of jobs, and made a few lunch dates for this week. Come on universe! Gimme a job.

No comments: