Sunday, September 27, 2009

Okay I Lied.

The tulips are out, Spring has sprung etc etc etc. I swear to god, every Wellingtonian under the age of 3 was at the Botanics last Sunday, and every knocked up chick as well. We're lucky we got a bench for our contemplative belly shots!



I know I look particularly vile here, but Tracy looks good and apparently IT'S ALL ABOUT HER...



This one I took this evening. She's in the horse-piddle, and since they're kind of low on beds, she's got a delivery suite all to herself for the duration. Hooray! Better than sharing. She's got strappy thingees on her tummy, the baby's heart-rate is all good, and I guess the only cloud for the silver lining is that we misread the other monitoring blip thing, and you do not, in fact, receive a taco if the taco reading goes over 70. Damn.



Oh yeah - Grandmary is still around. :)

No comments: