Friday, August 24, 2007

Fairy Class

Yep, that's my class name. I think you know I didn't pick it. I have 7 kids at the moment, but after the summer is over I will lose 2 of them and gain another 3.

They're pretty cool - there's been some wetting of pants (despite the bathroom breaks being every 15 minutes, I kid you NOT) and a couple of severe tellings off. Mostly though, they're really cute and very well-behaved and they call me Teacher Jody. Their substitute teacher for the last few weeks is called Caroline, and she's so much better than I will ever be, it's kind of depressing. However, I'll press on. I wish I could take pictures of them to post, but I'm not sure if that would be ok with the parents. Will have to check...

Today was the first day that I did NOT get lost! Hooray for me.

No comments: