Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Day in Taipei!

Tomorrow's it, folks. New adventures await me. I've only got 2 more sleeps, 2 more hours teaching, 1 lunch, 1 drinks, 1 dinner, 1 adventure and maybe 3 more taxi rides to go.

I moved out of the bat-cave on Wednesday, which went very smoothly, and now I'm staying at my friend Kevin's house for a few days. It's stinking hot all the time because he's only got aircon in his bedroom, and the bed in the spare room is harder than a rock in a snit. Roll on Boston... (just in case Kevin ever reads this; thanks for letting me stay, mate! You're the best!)

I'm packing large amounts of American currency, my bags are mostly packed and I am ready to hit the road.

It might be a while before I'm a-bloggin' again, so try to make do until I think up something new to say.

No comments: