Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bus Adventures

You know, I really have missed the banalities of an office job in Wellington. There's a lot of fun to be had with the little things, if you know how to look for them!

Of course, not all my daily adventures are fun, exactly. People are SO strange.

I took the bus home this evening, and sat on the little jump seat that faces backwards, and can be flipped up if there's a disabled passenger on board. Now, this seat is about 4 inches wider than my butt. In other words, a seat for one. Or so I thought...

This teeny tiny woman came bouncing onto the bus, ignoring the 2 empty seats down the back, and squeeeeeeeeezed herself onto the remaining 4 inches of seat next to me! I had to squish myself up against the window to avoid having her actually sitting in my lap!

Maybe I smell better than I thought.

No comments: