Sunday, July 19, 2009

Presents from Me

Okay, not really presents. But when you're unpacking boxes that have been under the stairs for 2 years, it kind of feels like presents! I have lots and lots of stuff that I'd forgotten all about.

I've also been swishing around town, having terribly elegant lunch dates, and awfully civilised glasses of wine. Not too many - just enough to take the edge off the undeniably horrible Wellington weather.

Perhaps not quite so elegant and civilised - I had mashed potato cheese toasties for lunch. These, in case you were out of the loop, are THE BEST. If you're off to try them right now; you're welcome.

Other things I've done this weekend: brushed Ned. He didn't like it much, curiously. Usually he's right into it. However, this time he took a swipe at me and hissed. Hmm.

No comments: