Friday, March 27, 2009

11...

Wellington.

I miss my small, walkable city. I miss being somewhere that I know well, and I always get a kick out of taking pedestrian access short-cuts.

I miss The Terrace, even when it has road works all over it and mad bus drivers zooming up and down. I am looking forward to seeing the sculpture art on Lambton Quay.

Can't really claim to have missed that annoying man outside Whitcoulls who tries to tell everyone they're going to hell, but he IS part of the atmosphere!

4 comments:

noeintracy said...

Good to see I am on the top of the list!

noeintracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody said...

Well you were GOING to be no. 1, but given this attitude, I just don't know. Maybe no. 1 will be getting to see allllll my old flats again.

noeintracy said...

I thought the list was going the other way...like Ned was on the top of the list. I was ok with Ned at the top...I just wanted to be next!