Saturday, March 21, 2009

ABORT! ABORT!

Guys, I'm done here. I'm trying to keep the blog reasonably positive about things, but I have to say that the last 7 months have been pretty hard on me. I want to go home.

So, I am! Isn't it great to make your own decisions?

I'll be beaching my canoe (which is, of course, the only mode of transportation open to New Zealanders interested in international travel) in a couple of weeks, and holing up with my family for a while.

Still haven't decided if I'm going to keep writing this blog or not - is there any point??

Here's a pic I took the other day. It's a bend on the back road between Salem and Corvallis, as the rain eased up a bit. Nice, yes? I like how the road is all shiny and wet, and just - zip! disappears into the sky. That'll be me leaving Oregon.

4 comments:

noeintracy said...

Yay!

Penelope said...

Rotten timing. Am in London/Spain from the 31st. Cocktails in June? Nice strong ones.

I have a t-shirt that says 'Spinster'.

Oh, and I have decided to collect exes. Not teaspoons.

♥ Oh Darling! said...

keep writing a blog of some sort... your posts are always so wonderful ....

Mary said...

Nice picture. Yes, I see you slipping out of Oregon and paddling home. You can decide about the blog later.