Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14...

Well, got 2 weeks left in the US of A. And since I'm seriously running out of ideas, I thought I would do a daily countdown featuring 14 things that I am looking forward to having/seeing/doing once I'm home. In no particular order.

I guess I could have done a "14 Totally Retarded Things About the States" countdown, but that's too easy. Or IS it? Sometimes I think I would have trouble limiting it to just 14.

Anyway, Number 14:

NED OF THE TODDIN.

That's right punters, I miss my cat. And he IS delicious, the best cat ever, remarkable, and perfect. So there. I know I'm only 12 cats away from my future and I don't care. So there so there!

I put it to the audience - who could resist cheek-paws?



Nobody with a heart.

1 comment:

noeintracy said...

Ned has a new chew mark on his left ear. It is on the little shell on the edge of his ear. :(