Sunday, April 5, 2009

Outrageous!

I saw this TV ad for a gadget that is a phone, internet, video chat thingee etc. It's supposedly going to revolutionise how you interact with your family. Anyway.

So, there's this woman. She's downloaded a recipe for paella from her fancy-phone, and she's busy in the kitchen making this fabulous dish for her family. She uses the fancy-phone to inform the family what dinner will be. Her teenage son gets a text on his cellphone, and uses it to send her back a video message, which she gets on her fancy-phone.

The message says "Mom, I don't know what 'paella' is, but I'm NOT eating it".

Cut to Mom, using her fancy-phone to order a pizza.

WTF????????????????

I would be calling MILITARY school for that damn brat! I hope no real mothers out there get this sort of treatment from their offspring, and shame on Verizon for putting their name to it.

No comments: