Friday, July 25, 2008

A Slice of Life - I Mean, What Does She REALLY Do?

Hi Folks. I thought you might like to know how I spend my time when I only have evening classes to teach.

Yesterday, I slept in until the sun was too bright and I couldn't stand it any more (about 7:15), then I got up.

I was a vision of loveliness, wearing red and white stripy pj pants that are a bit big these days, so drag fetchingly on the ground and have to be yanked up frequently. I matched these with a teal stripy men's singlet, also too big, and alarmingly gapey under the arms.

Then I strapped my ipod to my leg with the velcro elastic thingee that came with it, tied as much of my hair as I could get onto the very top of my head, and proceeded with a 3 hour boogie around the bat cave singing loudly to myself.

I think I've really improved my bum dance.

No comments: