Thursday, July 3, 2008

What the...?

I did a bit of a tidy-up in the bat cave today, and you would not believe some of the crap I have thrown away. Geez - you don't clean your house for a year and it gets totally out of control!

Among the many items that I have blithely tossed with no thought for the planet:

  • 5 mini red bean pikelets. I think the planet will understand that one.
  • A neck pillow shaped like a demented blue cat having a laughing fit.
  • My plane tickets to get here.
  • 2 bottles of vile smelling moisturiser that Rachel left here. Trust me - VILE.
  • 15 plastic forks. Must remember to tell Pasta Guy that I have cutlery at home.
  • A hat shaped like a spider.
  • A pair of shorts with Mickey Mouse embroidered on the arse. Clearly I was suffering heat stroke at time of purchase.
  • 4 crosswords from the Taipei Times.
  • A packet of lavender flavoured gum.
  • 8 pens that don't work.
  • 1 empty perfume bottle.
  • A battery charger that belongs to something I don't own.
I feel purged and clean...

Just to liven things up, here's a picture of a frog that I confiscated from one of my students. I didn't so much care that she HAD a frog in a bottle, but she was tormenting the poor little thing by shaking the bottle. And she had the cap on. AND she'd stuffed half a boiled sweet into the bottle as food. Stupid kid.



I set it free in a fabulous puddle.

1 comment:

noeintracy said...

That is the cutest damn frog I ever did see! Good on you for setting it free, although you may have considered giving him some of the red bean pikelets...that sounds like frog food.