Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer...

Man, I can't believe it's summer already! I've got 52 days left in the country, it's stinking hot (but now that I think about it, it's always stinking hot so what's new?) and the school year has ended.

Which (you guessed it) means the kids have now all been jammed into summer schools for the holidays. English cram school for 3 hours followed by Math cram school for 3 hours anyone? What fun.

I've finished up with my favourite Dingo Snacks, who I am going to miss terribly. Look how cute.



There are a couple missing, including the one with the horrible contagious disease.

I went on holiday! First one since I got to Taiwan. Morning and I went to Orchid Island on the east coast of Taiwan for a long weekend. I did not see any orchids. But I did see two pigs making piglets, and a small boy pissing in the street, so I guess I can't complain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids get to do word finds and colouring in class?! Now that sounds like my kind of work! :o)

Jody said...

Only on Oral Test Day, I hasten to explain! Usually I am cracking the whip as they snivel in fear before me. Honest.

noeintracy said...

Its nice to see your hand writing!
I misses you...

Flick said...

Aw, cute photo of you with the Snacks!