Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's All About The Weather, People

We're having an ice storm, apparently. It looks suspiciously like rain to me, but what do I know? I do know that a big pile of snow fell of the roof, and scared the cat.

I'm weathering the weather at home this week, as I am once again sans-occupation. Apart from the obvious, it's not too bad. I've got internet, coffee, a cat to chase, and Cheerios. I'll live. Better than hanging out with an insane woman, who spent 35 minutes one morning, speaking to every member of the 'team' to ascertain WHO ate all the Christmas cookies. Something that rhymes with 'schmet a scmlife' comes to mind.

10 days until I head south to D.C. to stay with Annie and Sarah, and soak up the vibe of Obama's inauguration! I think... (but don't quote me) that... it might be.... AWESOME.

No comments: