Saturday, November 3, 2007

Drivel

For some reason, I just can't think of what to write about today. And I actually spent hours and hours out there in the world, learning new things and having fun. I even bought new ears!! I went to a totally vegetarian restaurant with lots of weird fake meat things, I went to a night market I haven't seen before, I drank milk fresh out of a coconut...

Guess I should really just give it up and go to bed.

Hey - a bit of a coup! Teresa bought me these awesome coffee sachets where you rip open the bag and hang it over the edge of your cup, then pour the hot water through the coffee. Tastes much more like a nice plunger coffee than the freeze-dried camel crap I've been drinking. She also bought me two gooey face masks (because it's "winter" in Taiwan, and apparently I will get a very dry face) both of which are whitening. Yep, they're completely OBSESSED with being as white as possible here, and they bleach their faces.

Jessie and Cheree - does this remind you of anything????????

No comments: