Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saturdays with Jody

What's on my agenda for today? Well, I slept in rather late due to a night of listening to the coyotes yelp in the field next door and I'm just on my 2nd coffee now.

Ali and I have to move Hugo to the barn, because it's too cold for a tortoise to be out and about. By the way, I don't think he's the brightest spark in the packet because he once stretched his neck out sooooo far past a barrier, that he managed to reach a live wire that was part of the mechanics of heating his burrow. Onto which he put his EYEBALL. Which was instantly cauterized, and now he's blind in that eye. Dumb arse tortoise.

Yesterday I scrubbed all the mats and fixings of the car so that they could go back in without me gagging. I guess I also better check the mousetraps again.

I'm going to do a little snooping (on Tinternet) around this area of Oregon where I applied for a job at a blueberry nursery! Oh, just imagine it. Jody and an enormous blueberry farm. Jody rounding up blueberries. Jody eating most of their stock on the sly, and sinking the company...

I'm also planning an extensive road trip! More on that later...

No comments: