Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fire

Was just sitting here msn-ing, and there was a funny burning smell. Sniffed all the lights (low ceilings!) but it didn't seem to be coming from Chez Moi.

Next thing I know, 2 fire engines and 2 ambulances show up! Some guy on the ground floor fell asleep while he was cooking.

However, all is well and we're not really on fire.

Hey Mum - the cheese showed up! Never in my life have I seen a flatter and smellier blue cheese. Thanks! I think, upon further reflection, it might not have been a good idea. It stinks to high heaven! It's even overtaken the burning smell. I'll stick it in the fridge for the night and see if it perks up any...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Well, how about that? I'm not surprised it is either flat or smelly. Amazing, however, what one can post.