Monday, December 17, 2007

Kitties

So far, all 4 cats are alive... Here they are in all their glory!

This one is Huasheng. He and Hansel are in black and white because it's very slimming and it hides many flaws. Including the biggest one for these two - they are GINGAS. Oh, the shame.

His ear got hurt before Alex adopted him, and it's permanently squashed like that. I like to call it his dim sim.



Mr. Hansel "The Toe Monster" Grace-Evans. He's gorgeous and he smells nice. But he's definitely a little rat. Every day he manages to find my foot strapping tape, and he bites it so hard, it's now completely aerated. He's also chewed my Christmas present from Alex and James. Ah boo! Oh yes, and he attacks my feet at night while I'm sleeping.



This little guy is Horse. It's actually a very flattering shot, because in reality, Horse has HORRIBLE breath, googly eyes, a missing tail, a tail stump that is constantly rotating in a most unpleasant fashion, and a tendency to attack. Plus stinky farts. I love him.


No photos of Uri. He's very shy. Or possibly just upset with me for calling him Urinal.

No comments: