Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jody's Day of Fun

Went out of the city today with Ramon and Joyce (my secret other bosses... sh...) and saw some sights. Which were very cool. But I'm so bloody tired, I can't effuse. I'll post some pics instead...

Shit I look retarded in this one! Oh well. Can't remember where I am, but it's the famous pottery "town" outside of Taipei. I, however, could have sworn we hadn't left the city. It's one continuous mess of 7-11s and freeways as far as I can tell.




We got a bucket of tofu from this place, and I swear to god it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I could have eaten it again. Twice. I took a picture because it's a very common Chinese thing but I knew I wouldn't remember the words. So now I just have to whip out Ye Olde Camera and check the characters. Tofu, you WILL be mine again!




The most famous temple in (wherever we were). It was really beautiful and the carved columns were amazing. I just about died from attempted incense homicide, so left in a hurry.




Then I drank a coconut.




And had an Orange Tea. Which had little tiny oranges floating in it. Which were green.

1 comment:

noeintracy said...

Look at you, you skinny thing! You are such hot stuff. It must be all the orange, tofu and coconut. Anywho...I'm sure you are getting plenty of the Taipei equivelant of 'How YOU doin?"