Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends - a miniscule selection

As I'm sure you can imagine, I am wildly popular in Taiwan. Here's just some of the better looking people I call friends.


Annie from the States, who is also teaching here. We met on my very first day here, because she was in the same temporary accommodation. We agreed that it was more than nasty, and got the hell out of there as quickly as we could!



Kelly, my co-teacher in the preschool where I don't work any more because of the whole thing. See previous posts on this blog...

Anyway, she's awesome and I miss her and our kiddies every day. She took me shopping at the biggest night market in Taipei, and we got those weird photo sticker things made together. So very Asian! It was fun.



My co-teacher from my class of 7 year olds (they of the frequent group hugs) in the Kids Department, Morning. She usually dresses better than this, but we were at the Christmas fair! I know what you're thinking. Why is Jody doing that cheesy 2 finger thing? Well, it kind of grows on you. Like fungus. Everyone does it here in every single photo, except for when they're doing this other thing that looks exactly like the old and not very politically correct NZSL sign for Lesbian! Man, I laughed when I saw that!

Oh, and yes, her name really is Morning.



Caroline and Rachel, who both teach in the preschool. American, of course. I think Caroline is from Virginia or something. Or maybe New Hampshire? I don't listen. From some small town called Essex, anyway. And Rachel is from Nashville Tennessee. She's EXACTLY how you would imagine!

No comments: