Friday, October 5, 2007

Taiwan Day III

So, things are a bit calmer now! I have 16 hours work a week, with more coming as I get used to how things work in the kids and adults departments. I've also got a few leads on possible private students (shhh - not entirely legal...) so I think I will be ok.

It will a lean few weeks though.

I still think Kojen stinks for the way they handled this, but as everyone very annoyingly keeps pointing out "this is Taiwan".

I've just told my kids that I'm not their teacher any more, and to my absolute delight, one cried! Hah. In your face everybody. The rest just looked a bit confused, so I made up for it by crying lots on their behalf.

1 comment:

noeintracy said...

Poor little tykes! That must really suck for you having to leave them. No more cutie cute cutes. Ah-boo!