Thursday, October 4, 2007

What's Next?

So, I have just finished observing my first kids class. It was ok I suppose, but I am still really angry about everything. So far there is no word from Head Office on if they intend to honour the terms of our contract.

I start work on Monday with kids classes, they're all in the afternoon and evenings, they expect me to work on Saturdays. Tomorrow is my first pay day in almost 2 months, but boy has the shine been taken off THAT.

I am also really upset about leaving my baby class tomorrow - I had to write goodbye notes to their parents today, and then I had to sit down with the teacher who is taking over, and explain to him all about the students and their personalities. It's quite amazing how much I know about them in just 5 weeks, with a major language barrier.

I am feeling very very very very low.

No comments: